As a developer, learning various languages to create different types of apps is daunting. We often have to master more than one language simply to create a single application or create different apps. For the front portion, you learn a separate language and a different one for the backend. For mobile, you learn a different one, you learn a different one for game development. Learning a new language is extremely difficult or even stressful for developers every time… Surely we all want to cling to a language that can do almost every job.
So what’s the answer to the issues mentioned above? Can we just learn a single language and work together on many things? Is there a language that most tasks can accomplish? Is there any language everywhere that may be used?
1. It’s free! & easy setup
2. Easy to Learn & Debug
4- Active Community
5- Y5- You’ll be a searched hire in whichever field you choose.
- It is a multipurpose language.
- It’s simple to get started.
- There are numerous frameworks and libraries available to make your life easier.
- The community is well-established and thriving.
- It’s a highly in-demand professional skill.
- It could aid in the learning of your next programming language.